Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle is the home team favorite and #1 local brand of Alaska Fishing Lures. We specialize in designing lake trout tube jigs, salmon fishing lures, northern pike spinners, ling cod jigs and halibut tackle for Alaska fishing and abroad. Anglers from coast to coast use Kodiak Custom Tackle to catch everything from salmon and lake trout in the Great Lakes region of North America and Canada, to northern pike, musky and walleye in the Midwest and bass from Florida to Texas! Halibut, ling cod and rock fish along the California coast, up through the Pacific Northwest region of Oregon and Washington is in our Kodiak Custom portfolio as well…but the carnage doesn’t end there! Kodiak Custom Fishing Lures are available in nearly 100 retailers across Alaska and we have expanded our footprint across state lines! Visit our Dealers page for a list of partnering retailers or buy Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle right here on our website!
Check this out from World Record Halibut News!
While field-testing the (original prototype) Kodiak Custom Bottom Fish Jig, we caught a record sized, 420 lbs. halibut that exceeded the I.G.F.A. line class world record at the time by 7 lbs! However, we broke nearly every rule in the book while trying to land the potential world record halibut and blew any chance of getting into the I.G.F.A. World Record Book as a result. To top that off, we captured it all on film and included it in our Vol. 1 DVD! Click the following link DVD’S PAGE to order your copy!
EXTRA! EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
2. We ship to Canada and other International locations! Contact us via e-mail for International orders.
3. Underwater LED Fishing Lights on; LURE COMPONENTS!
4. Beanies & ball caps are back on; PROMOTIONAL ITEMS!
5. Box sets on fishing lures are coming soon!
6. Want to be featured in a Kodiak Custom ad on our website or social media? E-mail quality photos of fish caught on our gear, with our lure still in it’s mouth, for a chance to be featured. See our PHOTOS PAGE or visit Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for details.